1. Download and provide the potential Intern with an Eligibility Form (DSP
2. Complete and sign JobBridge Standard Agreement Form with the
Intern and Mentor
3. Once the intern's eligibilty has been confirmed: logon to www.fas.ie and
confirm that the intern has commenced the placement.
4. Once the intern’s eligibility has been confirmed: contact the National
Coordinator (email@example.com) and confirm that the intern has
commenced the placement.
5. Complete and sign GAA/JobBridge Work Plan with Intern.
6. Provide the designated mentor with a copy of the
completed GAA/JobBridge Work Plan
7. Complete and submit online Monthly Compliance Checks at www.fas.ie
8. Complete and submit Early Completion Form at www.fas.ie where
9. Complete and submit Completion Returns at www.fas.ie
10. Within a week of the end of the internship: complete and sign the Fís
JobBridge Evaluation Forms.
11. Provide the designated mentor with a copy of the completed
Fís JobBridge Evaluation Forms