STARTING AN INTERN
When your intern starts you must login to http://www.jobbridge.ie/ and enter the actual start date. This will notify the Department of Social Protection to process the additional €50 per week internship allowance for the intern.
The internship allowance will not be paid to the intern if the steps below are not followed:
- Click on Information for Organisations
- Click on Manage an Internship
- Click on Logon
- Logon using your username and password
- Locate the internship from the list displayed and click on manage intern
- Enter username and password
- Click on calendar icon under heading Intern Started
- Enter Start date (must be last Monday or the previous Monday)
- The System will populate finish date.